Where is Strange-Steve?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, the thread's in danger of moving from a "missing person enquiry" to an obituary. Here's a picture of our dog to cheer us all up.

1624545215498.jpeg

I left for around 5 years after a mass exodus from the forum due to a row with the new owners at the time. I figured it was time to come back and visit. I haven't seen any of the others return unless it's under a new name. To each his/her own. Sometimes just taking a break is nice.

My brother is an ex police inspector. He was once called to a pensioner’s home to force entry, as the neighbours hadn’t seen the occupant for over a week.

On entering the property he found a Belgian Sheepdog and a half eaten pensioner.

Be careful what you joke about.

My brother is an ex police inspector. He was once called to a pensioner’s home to force entry, as the neighbours hadn’t seen the occupant for over a week.

On entering the property he found a Belgian Sheepdog and a half eaten pensioner.

Well, if said pensioner had expired and the sheepdog couldn't get out.....

What about the hungry pensioner and the half eaten sheepdog?

1 - Its a a shame the Sheepdog wasn't Vegetarian! ;)

2 - Its highly unlikely any member of that pensioners family is a member here so i dont think the warning is really necessary.

Last edited:
Thanks for the concern but no need for the eulogies just yet, I'm taking an indefinite break from posting although I do look in from time to time to see what's happening.
I'm not sure if this is an attempt at a joke, but it's b0llocks.

Someone's sneaked a phone into prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back