Where is Strange-Steve?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother is an ex police inspector. He was once called to a pensioner’s home to force entry, as the neighbours hadn’t seen the occupant for over a week.
On entering the property he found a Belgian Sheepdog and a half eaten pensioner.
Be careful what you joke about.
what could be better than providing a last meal for your 4 legged friend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently dogs go for the soft bits first, so the meat and 2 veg had been eaten.

Why are these personal insults allowed on this forum, no wonder Steve isn't posting.
Hi CC Steve has been asked if he would like the posts removed but has not replied.
Steve also stopped posting before this thread started but if he feels that they should be removed we the mods will do so as banter/insults are a grey area so if somebody complains at over zealous banter we will take action which Steve has been asked of

I cross posted with The Baron but will leave my post even though part covers the same discussion in his post.

Which post do you consider a personal insult?
Would it be the joke about Steve being in prison which I have already said I would remove at his request or the one about the irony of Steve asking for a post to be deleted?

Why are these personal insults allowed on this forum, no wonder Steve isn't posting.

Because you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.

If you block it, you censor it and are a nazi then people leave the forum due to draconian censorship.. If you dont block it and people accept it as banter so to speak then we are ignoring insults.

I stat away form political arguments because I generally dont care about them on either side, but get complaints to block stuff if they dont like the arguments then get abusive and then get abusive posts removed.

Honestly this forum is going to the pits because grown men cannot act civilly towards one another or cannot handle someone disagreeing with their view of the world because they have a different view of the world and do not fit into the box and therefore feel the need to burn people or get abusive then attack the mods for trying to keep the peace.

I think nobody should be posting on this thread anymore only Steve who has answered the question of where he is/at.
Covrich as summed it up exactly and it just wastes modding time because to quote

"Because you are damned if you do and damned if you dont."

Good point it deserves to be locked before anyone else gets offended on someone else's behalf.
Strange Steve if you want the posts removed contact one of the mods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back