Where to get a corny keg setup

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Libigage

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking online for a complete corny keg setup including c02. I think I want 2 kegs and eventually I am going to build a kegarator or keezer. I'm not worried if it's only 1 keg as I can add more later. I did find one online that was 1 keg, tap and I think it was a 10 or 5 litre bottle but I've lost the link. I seem to be having trouble finding a c02 supplier in Essex. Any advice is greatly appreciated

I went for an S30 Co2 system, and am disappointed. The only method of gassing a keg is to attach the adapter, burb some gas in, remove the adapter, attach the gauge with a relief valve, then release pressure to what you want.
No one makes an adapter from an S30 to pressure regulator.
I'm now looking at permanently attached systems, a pub bottle, regulator, gauge, connector pipe and post connector.

BKT are great, as is MM, though a little pricy. I found a local gas supplier through my local brew club, who seem a friendly bunch. Maybe there's a club near you that could point you to one. I appreciate you wanted CO2 included, but that'll likely limit you to sodastream. Not necessarily a problem, but long term is more expensive.

I agree with @DavidHatton BKT all the way, I have bought quite a lot from him and received a quality service every time.
As for C02, Hobbyweld are nationwide but are quite expensive, I chose them because they are good.
I’ve done both of these. Picked up my CO2 today from the Hobbyweld agent in Fife. They are more expensive than some places but there’s no monthly rental. I was told today that the deposit is going up by £5 in a week so get your canister quick if you are using them.

Another vote for BKT. Got mine from there, service is great, kit is good quality and delivery was quick (and free!)

+1 for BKT, great range, price and service from Jonny. I got my 9kg bottle of Co2 from my local pub- I AM a good customer- and it costs me £11 for a refill... Spend a few bob on a manifold, some pressure gauges and gas line, and you're away!!

Attachments

• 2020-07-28 11.40.45.jpg
    2020-07-28 11.40.45.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 71

Latest posts

Back