Wherrypuzzled

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wherrypuzzled

Regular.
Reaction score
Glad to join the Forum - after returning to Home Brewing recently !

Threw away 2 Kits of Wherry with Best before Feb 2015 so that dates how long I have been stopped

However I started brewing in the early 70s and built up to have 3 Pub Barrels and a hand pump to dispense from the "live" Barrel with one waiting drinking and one being cleaned

So I was no mug but with the advancing years I have just proved that I need to kick start my "career" and so I joined up for some help when needed

Look forward to posting my first question and making a contribution or two in the future

Regards Wherrypuzzled

One Wherry in Barrel (King Keg Top tap)
One Wherry in FV doing nothing

Many thanks - my pen picture above is pretty accurate but I did 2 Wherries a few years back and used to use nothing else

It was a routine operation - with never a problem. I sold the Pub Barrels when I packed in and later on I bought 2 King Keg type Barrels.

Now with Corona I dipped my toe in again and bought 2 Wherries and had 2 problems one not sorted yet so I looked for answers online and found this Forum so happy to read everything I can

Cheers again JT

I would have kept the kits and just bought some yeast! Canned goods can last for decades if the tin is not rusty or dented.

Yes - on balance I should have kept the Cans

Someone obviously sneaked in when I was sleeping and removed my "Yorkshire" gene.

Oh well too late !

Back