Which brewing software

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obfu

Reaction score
I received an email about an offer for upgrading my BrewersFriend membership today. When I started AG brewing a couple of months ago, i bought BeerSmith. (under advice).

My questions - is there a benefit to having both? Does BrewersFriend offer things BeerSmith does not? Do you have a preference between them? (Apart from them being awesome for sponsoring the forum)

My personal preference is beersmith, couldn't get away with brewerfriend. They're both decent pieces of software tho, I think it comes down to what each person finds easiest to use.

I have the Brewers Friend iPhone App. I like it. Was well worth the £5.99 I paid for the premium version!

I used to use Promash I really got used to it & I could never really get on with beersmith since then & various computer replacements later I purchased beersmith now I'm getting used to beersmith. I do think it is better now. Each program has its quirks & it really is down to which one you find the most user friendly & one that works for you.

Latest posts

Back