Quantcast
  • LoveBrewing Giveaway

Check the thread to see whose name was chosen!!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day

Which COMPANIES have the most useless slogans?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Gingerbrews

Regular.
Reaction score
Bank of Scotland: "A friend for life"
Yeh right, as long as you buy our overpriced products, and don't expect us to be very friendly if you're having a bad timeaheadbutt

Crappyfish

Regular.
Reaction score
Nothing acts faster than Anadin.... Take nothing then it works better

Crappyfish

Regular.
Reaction score
I absolutely can't stand the word "your" put in when a company describes itself as belonging to "you"..
In that case I'll have a trolley of your best stuff and 20 crates of "real,craft ale"...delivered!
Chop!Chop!
Your right there

TonyT

Reaction score
Not a slogan as such, but that bl**dy infuriating whistle at the end of McDonald’s ads.

Cwrw666

Landlord.
Reaction score
As a kid I used to wonder what `It's the fish that John West reject that makes John West the best' was supposed to mean. Think I've got it now but it's a hell of a long winded way of saying `we don't can crappy fish'...

Crappyfish

Regular.
Reaction score
Just seen another crap slogan on a Waitrose van it says our Blueberries are green.

Crappyfish

Regular.
Reaction score
O
As a kid I used to wonder what `It's the fish that John West reject that makes John West the best' was supposed to mean. Think I've got it now but it's a hell of a long winded way of saying `we don't can crappy fish'...
OI

Cheshire Cat

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So they were throwing small dead Fish back into the sea,what would HFW have to say?

Latest posts