Which COMPANIES have the most useless slogans?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bank of Scotland: "A friend for life"
Yeh right, as long as you buy our overpriced products, and don't expect us to be very friendly if you're having a bad timeaheadbutt

I absolutely can't stand the word "your" put in when a company describes itself as belonging to "you"..
In that case I'll have a trolley of your best stuff and 20 crates of "real,craft ale"...delivered!
Chop!Chop!
Your right there

Not a slogan as such, but that bl**dy infuriating whistle at the end of McDonald’s ads.

As a kid I used to wonder what `It's the fish that John West reject that makes John West the best' was supposed to mean. Think I've got it now but it's a hell of a long winded way of saying `we don't can crappy fish'...

Just seen another **** slogan on a Waitrose van it says our Blueberries are green.

O
As a kid I used to wonder what `It's the fish that John West reject that makes John West the best' was supposed to mean. Think I've got it now but it's a hell of a long winded way of saying `we don't can crappy fish'...
OI

So they were throwing small dead Fish back into the sea,what would HFW have to say?

Back