Which is the best wort chiller?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have one of your chillers

• Total voters

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Where have you seen the best wort chillers?

I am convinced nobody does it better than us. We will make the chiller to suit any brewing system (made to order in house). There is no match to our quality either! We also do 3 different sizes depending on the size of your system

Going to have to put the prices up soon so thought I would give you the chance to get yours before this :)

https://kegthat.com/product-category/home-brewing-equipment/wort-chillers/

Feel free to do the poll ;)

Attachments

• wort-chiller-1.png
    wort-chiller-1.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 31
I’m pretty sure I have one of yours from when you were on eBay before Kegthat existed - would that be right or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?

I have a homemade 10m one. Looks like yours with the jubilee clips and hoselock ends, but not quite the perfect circles! Your prices are reasonable, as mine cost me £27 for materials alone, and took a good hour to make.

I have a homemade 10m one. Looks like yours with the jubilee clips and hoselock ends, but not quite the perfect circles! Your prices are reasonable, as mine cost me £27 for materials alone, and took a good hour to make.
Haha very good good effort! We have perfected it, we can make 10 ish per hour with our little system!!

If anyone wants a plate chiller I can give you a boss price on those too! Will send with john guest fittings! I do get the appeal but the cleaning is a PITA!

I've had a search to benchmark the prices and looks like they normally go for £75 ish but i can do with John guest fittings for £65 (can't sell a lot at this price just trying to offload some)

Attachments

• 20220317_134128.jpg
    20220317_134128.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back