Which movie(s) have you watched recently?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished watching Le Mans 66.
I can't believe it's taken me this long to watch it considering I love historical sports films and I have seen most films with Damon or Bale🤷🏽
One of the best films I have seen in a long time, great acting , well filmed and had me smiling.👌🏻👍🏼

Troll hunter rise of Titans
Awesome sauce

Titan a.e.
Love that movie- doesn’t get credit for a pretty good storyline.
Watched “Castaway” with Tom Hanks, and realized he would have been dead in less than 6 months (scurvy- no source of vitamin C on the island)

Just finished watching Le Mans 66.
I can't believe it's taken me this long to watch it considering I love historical sports films and I have seen most films with Damon or Bale🤷🏽
One of the best films I have seen in a long time, great acting , well filmed and had me smiling.👌🏻👍🏼
I've watched Rush about 10 times.....great film. Still haven't watched Le Mans 66 yet.

Just out of watching Fee Guy with my girls at the cinema, and that was the first time in a long time I've heard a whole cinema laughing and gasping at various time through a film. Properly funny even for a non-gamer like myself (My youngest did explain the references I didn't get after the film
😆
- way to make someone feel really feel old there!).

Last edited:
I watched Boss Level on amazon last night.
Pretty good story line and funny/violent/comedy. Lots of action, but a fair bit of swearing and gore for a Cert15 film.
Definitely one for popcorn and a drink, not a high brow movie

Just out of watching Fee Guy with my girls at the cinema, and that was the first time in a long time I've heard a whole cinema laughing and gasping at various time through a film. Properly funny even for a non-gamer like myself (My youngest did explain the references I didn't get after the film
😆
- way to make someone feel really feel old there!).

Hi Ana, is it suitable for an eight year old gamer nut?

Hi Ana, is it suitable for an eight year old gamer nut?
Yes, there are a couple of very oblique references to masturbation either in gamer slang or in an off camera reference to a sock 🤢, but mainly innuendo. There's one F* and one F*ing I think but the editing was clever and I think they were cut off mid phrase. An 8 year old gamer nut would LOVE the film, honestly, funniest film I've seen for a long time.

My wife's working tonight, so I was planning to veg out and watch a 'boys' film with my son.
What do you reckon between:
  • Fistful of Dollars
  • The Guns of Navarone
  • Run Silent Run Deep
  • The Ipcress File
  • High Noon
Or other suggestions. He (15) says anything without ugh yuk smoochy stuff

Last edited:
Back