Which movie(s) have you watched recently?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife's working tonight, so I was planning to veg out and watch a 'boys' film with my son.
What do you reckon between:
  • Fistful of Dollars
  • The Guns of Navarone
  • Run Silent Run Deep
  • The Ipcress File
  • High Noon
Or other suggestions. He (15) says anything without ugh yuk smoochy stuff
Apocalypse now. I first seen it at 15 and was blown away.

My wife's working tonight, so I was planning to veg out and watch a 'boys' film with my son.
  • Fistful of Dollars
  • The Guns of Navarone
  • Run Silent Run Deep
  • The Ipcress File
  • High Noon
If you want a scary cowboy flick, you could try Bone Tomahawk with Kurt Russell.

The man with no name (dollars trilogy)
Sergio leone, enrico morricone.....just legendary imo !!!!!
No western even comes close.
Edit the real star of the show was Eli Wallach......hey blondie :)

• Fistful of Dollars
  • The Guns of Navarone
  • Run Silent Run Deep
  • The Ipcress File
  • High Noon

Where Eagles Dare

Watched Castaway with Tom Hanks and enjoyed it. The middle section on the island was excellent, the start and finish back in civilisation not so good in fact cliched.

I watched sully last night. Thought it was very good.

I watched Boss Level on amazon last night.
Pretty good story line and funny/violent/comedy. Lots of action, but a fair bit of swearing and gore for a Cert15 film.
Definitely one for popcorn and a drink, not a high brow movie
We watched that last week and both of us looked at each other at the ending of the movie. Don't want to include spoilers, but If you've seen it, you will know what I mean !

Yes - I thought at the end …. Errr is that it??:oops:
Yes, we were the same. Fast forwarded through the end titles to see if there was anything at the end like they do in the marvel movies 😂

Yes, we were the same. Fast forwarded through the end titles to see if there was anything at the end like they do in the marvel movies 😂
Ah - just looked this up. Apparently the cinematic and Hulu streamed version has
After the fade to back he wakes again as before and says ‘OK, a$$hole, just don’t die this time’ and in a voice over says ‘piece of cake’ -
which makes a whole lot more sense.

Back