Which movie(s) have you watched recently?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on, that’s why they’re all good! They’re so bad they’re funny lol

Watched Just Cause! With Sean Connery, Lawrence Fishburne & Ed Harris to name a few.
Angel Heart may get a showing this evening.
for me, Alan Parker's Angel Heart is as dark as they come.
A twist on the cat & mouse noir thriller. Mickey Rourke is Fantastic as a private dick & Robert DeNiro.....

Last edited:
We've just finished watching the Chernobyl series. Excellent stuff and you soon get over the English actors playing Ukrainians and Russians without even trying to put on bad accents. Never thought I'd find myself Googling Soviet RBMK reactor design of a Sunday evening.

Last edited:
We've just finished watching the Chernobyl series. Excellent stuff and you soon get over the English actors playing Ukrainians and Russians without even trying to put on bad accents. Never thought I'd find myself Googling Soviet RBMK reactor design of a Sunday evening.
really good show

the wildling. got off on the right foot then went a bit...hmm.
glutton for punishment that i am next up was paranormal activity 4. a series that started off ok but maybe should have stopped sometime before that particular instalment.

re: the wildling. just spotted this ;)
2020-11-09 19_10_24.png

I’d like to venture my offering, 1994s Richie Rich.
Worth watching? I’m not entirely certain. Lol

Two more for me oer the weekend, firstly I somehow ended up watching Ali G Indahouse which I last watched when I was 18. Yeah, it's much worse than I remember. It's silly and juvenile but there are a few genuinely funny moments.

Next was the South Korean movie Parasite which was pretty good. Actually to be fair it's more than pretty good, and I fully understand why it has been so critically acclaimed, but it just didn't really land for me. I enjoyed it well enough, the story was interesting, the performances were good, the visuals great and I would recommend it, but I didn't quite connect with it.

What's not to love about Inception...great actions scenes, great soundtrack, great cast, great filming..little confusing but great film

Watched Just Cause! With Sean Connery, Lawrence Fishburne & Ed Harris to name a few.
Angel Heart may get a showing this evening.
for me, Alan Parker's Angel Heart is as dark as they come.
A twist on the cat & mouse noir thriller. Mickey Rourke is Fantastic as a private dick & Robert DeNiro.....
Just cause...great film

Latest posts

Back