Which movie(s) have you watched recently?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching Leon, always liked the early Luc Besson films.

One of my all time favourites that one, simplistic yet so well written, amazing cast, I can watch it again and again.

Also, that great quote 'this is from...Matilda', never fails to put a lump in my throat!

Great soundtrack too

Absolutely!

I got that when it first came out on CD in the 90's and listened to it on the bus every day, carrying around a clunky personal CD player in one pocket and a box of discs in the other was so worth it, 'a bird in New York' always brightened up my dreary days (and also reminded me of the haunting theme tune of the Playstation game Tenchu Stealth Assassins).

There is a bit of a Clint Eastwood fest going on at ITV4 at the moment, it seems. Saw Fist full of Dollars last night, just seen High Plains Drifter, and amazingly (because it's not screened much) Coogans Bluff is up next. Loving it.

Last night watched `The Fastest Indian'. Anthony Hopkins, not my favourite actor, but in this film he's ace. Best motorcycle movie ever.

Not a movie but rewatching 'A discovery of witches' v high production values, complex characters and watches like a long film over the first series. Just gorgeous.

Anna

I watched Ava last night. Not great but it suited as I didn't want to use any brain power before starting shift this morning.

Back