Which white?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbynog

Reaction score
I have just finished 23 litres of Kenridge classic Barolo and although young is tasting pretty good. I have 23 litres of Kenridge classic Sauvignon blanc on at the moment but as we get through loads of white in summer I want to get the next white started as this one is drawing to a close.

We really like a dry, light wine and mainly drink Sauvignon blanc so tempted to do the same again, the selection or the Kenridge Showcase Marlborough. Has anyone got any experience of these?

Ok, maybe a little rash without tasting the classic Sauvignon blanc but hav plumped for the showcase New Zealand Sauvignon blanc. At least I will be able to compare the two!

Have you tried the WOW style wines? These can be made for less than a third of the price of decent kit whites and arguably as good if not better. Well worth a go.

+1 for the WOW style whites. Apple or pineapple are particularly good in my opinion and everyone I've given them to has been very impressed. :cheers:

The Kenridge Marlborough Sauv blanc is without a doubt the best white homebrew wine I have ever tasted!! I have 30 bottles sitting maturing in time for the summer. Even young it tasted way better than anything I have made before (WOWs included)

I have 20+ bottles of Kenridge classic Sauvingnon Blanc maturing. I bottled on the 10 March for the summer. Even young tastes very nice.
I also did a kenridge classic Chateau du Rois bottled on 24 March. This is an excellent red and can't wait for it to mature.
I have another in the FV at the moment, also a Kenridge Showcase Cabernet Sauvignon (Australian) in my second FV. Will bottle these both in about 2 weeks time.
I like the kenridge wines and have an showcase Italian Amarone standing by for my next project.
I am sure you will enjoy your Sauvignon Blanc whether it is classic or showcase.

Just need to get the classic finished in the next couple of weeks then on with the showcase. Then I will start planning the next red, thinking chateu de roi or Selection Luna rosso.

Back