Who does the cheapest P&P

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking re small orders and what products? or larger orders as it is built in to the product price as a rule.

Are you talking re small orders and what products? or larger orders as it is built in to the product price as a rule.
Yes sometimes I have the grain but not the hops or yeast, so I was just wondering

Then I would recommend CML for hops and yeast, thats who I use for my hops and yeast eoutside of large orders.
I buy a lot of their special mixes in 225g and 450 g as they work out very economical
Thank you I'll take a look ,cheers

They are one of the best companies to deal with fantastic service, many other forum members will vouch for that.
Ps not affiliated at all

I'll second this, and I'm sure plenty will be along to third and fourth it. Great guys, who offer a personal service, as well as a good range of very fresh hops (as well as yeast etc.) I haven't ordered from them in a while, but it's mostly because I got carried away the last time and filled my freezer with hops 😂

I'll second this, and I'm sure plenty will be along to third and fourth it. Great guys, who offer a personal service, as well as a good range of very fresh hops (as well as yeast etc.) I haven't ordered from them in a while, but it's mostly because I got carried away the last time and filled my freezer with hops 😂
I'll third and fourth it 😃!

Hi BB I just have pulled this a Voss with XML Tropical England hops and as you can see clear
20220530_193141.jpg

the-home-brew-shop (Farnborough) free delivery £65 and above - fantastic range and very fast delivery - prices very comparable with other suppliers. Used them for over 30 years.

If I am buying "Recipe Kits" (Malt/Hops/Yeast/chemicals/caps etc.), I tend to try and order my next two brews in one hit (from Geterbrewed). Makes the £6.50 DPD courier cost less per brew. If I am just buying stuff I have forgotten or specific hops that GEB didn't stock, I use Ebay. Some excellent choice on Ebay, surprisingly.

If I am buying "Recipe Kits" (Malt/Hops/Yeast/chemicals/caps etc.), I tend to try and order my next two brews in one hit (from Geterbrewed). Makes the £6.50 DPD courier cost less per brew. If I am just buying stuff I have forgotten or specific hops that GEB didn't stock, I use Ebay. Some excellent choice on Ebay, surprisingly.

I do exactly the same, the £6.50 is for upto 30kg, I can usually get about 5 full kits worth (about 4.5% ish) plus a few incidentals. This way I don't have to store opened sacks of grain.

Back