Who is More Sleazy - can you help me decide?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trying to decide - who is more sleazy? Andrew Windsor or Boris Johnson

• Andrew Windsor

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Boris Johnson

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
The stuff of nightmares..... Theresa May back or Liz Truss.... on balance I would go with the devil I know.

Thinking like this makes me realise that Boris is probably a dead man walking.

BoJo was my choice. He has been sacked for lying in the past, no reason for him to change. Plus he has sat back and done as he pleased whilst expecting the rest of use to protect each other. He's a sleaze ball of the first order.

Andrew is a sleazeball and nonce who is also not to be trusted. Alpine Chalets come to mind. But BoJo tips it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people may wonder why I campaign, in my own small way, for the abolition of the Royal Family. Here's one reason: kings and princes have behaved like Andrew since time immemorial, it's what they do- picking up peasant girls on a whim and getting them up the duff (How many royal bastards have we heard of in history). Royals don't do what they do by common consent, they do it by right. In Andrew's eyes, he has done nothing unusual or wrong.
Clearly such privilege belongs to a long-gone age.
Johnson on the other hand does, apparently, enjoy common consent for his "misdemeanours" laughingly so called. And he has complete control over the press. Look at this: The article on p5 of the times is easy enough to find online.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...the-curious-case-of-the-vanishing-times-story

Back