Who is More Sleazy - can you help me decide?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trying to decide - who is more sleazy? Andrew Windsor or Boris Johnson

• Andrew Windsor

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Boris Johnson

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
Aw flip, hard to decide.
Their both top notch sleaze bags.

I had to go for Andrew, the statutory rape (allegedly) pushes him over the edge.

Aw flip, hard to decide.
Their both top notch sleaze bags.

I had to go for Andrew, the statutory rape pushes him over the edge.
Yes difficult choice I agree - not paying for an alpine villa as per his contract, plus hiding behind a secret agreement made by a convicted paedophile - pretty classy

Come on someone else make the case for BJ being the sleaziest

Oooh, this is tough! I'm voting for BJ - we only know of one victim in Andrew's case, where as the PM won't even admit how many children he has...

Say what you like about 'Boris', he's prolific. 🤮

Lawyers for the woman accusing Prince Andrew of sexual assault are seeking testimony from two people in the UK, according to court documents.
Virginia Giuffre's legal team want Robert Olney, the prince's former assistant, to provide a statement.
They also want one from a woman who says she saw the royal in a London club with a young woman, around the time Ms Giuffre says she was abused in 2001 after he visited the club.
The duke has repeatedly denied claims.
Earlier this week, the 61-year-old prince failed in his attempt to have the US civil case dismissed.
Judge Lewis Kaplan, who is hearing the case in New York, has asked for witnesses' evidence to be taken by lawyers by 14 July and said a trial could take place in court later this year.
Ms Giuffre, now 38, claims the late financier Jeffrey Epstein trafficked her to have sex with men, including Prince Andrew when she was 17 - a minor under US law.
In letters submitted to the Royal Courts of Justice in London, her lawyer David Boies has requested two individuals in the UK provide evidence.
Seeking testimony from Mr Olney, who is the prince's former equerry, the letter says Ms Giuffre has reason to believe he has relevant information about Prince Andrews's relationship with convicted child sex offender Epstein.
This is because Mr Olney's name appears in publicly-available copies of Epstein's phone book, lawyers say.
The other letter seeks testimony from Shukri Walker.
The documents say Ms Walker has stated in the press that she was a potential witness to Prince Andrew's presence at Tramp around the time Ms Giuffre says the royal abused her in London after visiting the club. They note Prince Andrew, the Queen's second son, has denied being at Tramp on the night in question or having ever met Ms Giuffre.
Meanwhile, the prince's lawyers want to question his accuser's husband, Robert Giuffre, and her psychologist Dr Judith Lightfoot, who both live in Australia.
Witness accounts are being sought and they would both be requested to be examined under oath in person or by video-link, according to court documents.

The development comes after Buckingham Palace announced on Thursday that Prince Andrew's military titles and royal patronages have been returned to the Queen.
"The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen," the palace said in a statement.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60005128

If those two are your worst, consider yourselves lucky. We have the all-time-all-history champion sleaze (though he's far worse than that) and he got voted in as president. Doesn't say much for half our population.
My perception of those two mentioned, I would vote Andrew.

Everything's bigger in America!

To be fair, these ones are far from our worst - they're just the most newsworthy rn.

...at least you got to vote for said scumbag (looking at you, Prince Andrew).

We're embarrassingly bad at voting in a sane manner but it is what it is.
There needs to be some sort of sanity-plus test here. Weed out the naïve, the gullible, etc., and not just the crazies.

Well, at least America's bad politicians are obviously crazy... I sometimes think that the problem we have is that people think things need to change, but then keep voting for more of the same thing over and over again.

'Ooh, but it'd be much worse if X got in!' 🤦

Boris is guilty for sure by his own admission. We have yet to see about Andrew, so I voted for Boris.
Plus Boris set the rules and then thought he could disregard them whilst everyone else suffered.
My wife is a paediatric nurse. She saw parents that couldn't visit their dying children in their last moment because of Boris's rules while he was laughing and drinking with his mates at an illegal party. This wasn't happening just at the hospital where she works but at hospitals, hospices and care homes all over the country and for people that were dying for all reasons and not just covid specific deaths.
The man's a ******* ****.

There's tons of celebrity pedophiles out there, Andrew is nothing special. But Boris is a monumental embarrassment. Even with his great power (and great responsibility) he's managed to **** it right up.
I'd love to see him go but all the potential replacements make me dream of Theresa throwing her hat back in the ring, which shows you how desperate I am. 🤣

There's tons of celebrity pedophiles out there, Andrew is nothing special. But Boris is a monumental embarrassment. Even with his great power (and great responsibility) he's managed to **** it right up.
I'd love to see him go but all the potential replacements make me dream of Theresa throwing her hat back in the ring, which shows you how desperate I am. 🤣
I agree with you although I didn’t like Treeze, largely because of what she did to the police service. However I think , possibly naively, that she was basically honest. Johnson, on the other hand, is a well documented liar who has conned the whole country on numerous occasion.

Latest posts

Back