WHS Bells 2 Hearted clone

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheyne_brewer

Regular.
Reaction score
Has anyone done the Worcester Hop Shop AG clone of 2 Hearted IPA? Mine is fermenting happily in my brew fridge. Just wondering about the dry hops - stick to the planned additions at 14 days or go off piste and throw them in for a little biotransformation? Would this end up with hop haze?

Has anyone done the Worcester Hop Shop AG clone of 2 Hearted IPA? Mine is fermenting happily in my brew fridge. Just wondering about the dry hops - stick to the planned additions at 14 days or go off piste and throw them in for a little biotransformation? Would this end up with hop haze?

It’s bad form to reply to your own post I know. However having just sampled the results of this kit I have to say - outstanding. Brewfather tells me it’s 7.5% ABV and my head agrees! Think I may have mashed a little low but it’s not too dry. A little malt sweetness and a big hit of hops thanks to the Cascade and Centennial. This is definitely on the repeat purchase list, it won’t last long! Another WHS triumph !

Back