This was my first ever attempt at making wine and I found it pretty simple. The kit comes in a single can, with a plastic lid, inside of which is a cardboard doughnut, underneath which are the instructions and the various packets which you need to add to the wine. The can contains 900g of 44% Italian grape juice concentrate, so you need to add 450g of sugar and water. The instructions recommend brewing sugar, so this is what I used. The kit comes with yeast and nutrient and it recommends keeping the DJ at 20-25 C. This took off like a rocket, which is probably why the instructions tell you to only fill halfway. After three days, you top up to 4.5 litres. It took about 10 days for fermentation to stop, after which you chuck in the supplied Elderflowers and give it a gentle shake to try and mix them up. I found that they were determined to sit on top of the wine, so kept giving the DJ a good shake every time I went past, being careful not to introduce any oxygen. After 24 hours you add the wine stabiliser and finings and de-gas for the next 24 hours. The instructions say to leave to clear for 10 days and bottle straight from the DJ, but I decided to rack to a clean DJ, top up (about 500ml) and then allow to clear. Before topping up the wine was incredibly sharp and I was worried that it wouldn't be drinkable. However, after 2 weeks maturing in the DJ, I gave it a quick sample and decided it was drinkable, so bottled it. I managed to get almost 6 bottles out in the end, although I may have added a bit too much water at the topping up stage, as my wife reckons it's got no alcohol in it :lol: I didn't take SG and FG readings, so no idea what the ABV is, it's supposed to be around 12%, but reckon mine's more like 9%. However, this has turned out to be a very nice, dry and acidic wine, with a pleasant Elderflower bouquet. In fact, the wife likes it so much, she's badgering me to put another one on straight away and has decided to give away half the bottles as Christmas presents (just as well I've got plenty of beer to drink!). Considering the kit only cost £8 and you can probably get 5 1/2 bottles out of it without too much trouble, this is actually rather good value. It would probably benefit from maturing for a few months, but patience is somewhat lacking in this household!