Wilkinsons sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avtech

Reaction score
Wilkinsons sale starts 18/12/13.
I was in Wilkinsons just before it closed tonight and staff were repricing ALL the home brew section, kits and equipment ...it looks like 1/3rd off everything eg Wilkos own kits from £12 to £8. I asked and was told these prices apply from tomorrow 18/12/13.
I will post this info in a few different sections to make sure everyone sees it.

I bought a kit from there this morning :doh: never mind if it's on sale I will get a couple more tomorrow :cheers:

Yes they did, and people complained, but if you're patient you only have to wait for another sale like this to come along. With this sale the prices are cheaper than they were before they put them up.

Just checked online and the Milestone kits are reduced less than the rest - except the Wilko own brand 2 can kits that have had the prices put UP from £17 to £17.60 crafty :evil:

Stuff is also going out of stock online too - though I may pop in and see if I can pick up a Wherry or 2.

Dave

Welsh_Wizard said:
Good work :clap:
Hi welsh wizard,im doin a calcon rioja,how did yours turn out?(if its ready)really looking forward to mine.

Bottling my first ever batch of wine today(calcon) cab sav.

chrig said:
A sherry st £15 would go very nicely. The mobile site shows full price.
£15.20 on the standard site - looks like the mobile site is out of date as it is showing £22 but I couldn't find any homebrew searching on the site itself had to use google and search for Wilko & Wherry.

Dave

Hi

Wikinsons in Dereham ( NR19 ) has not got a sale on unfortunately the prices are the same as they have been for a while now.

Dave

I got a wilko's real ale yesterday for £17,went again today and it was £17.60 in the sale :shock: so I got a newkie brown for 8 quid :lol: :drink:

Just picked up a Wherry for £15 and a Coopers stout for £10.40 along with some extra bags of malt from the Wilkos in Sutton. :thumb:

Good post, thanks
Just got a PB at £16, Screw top FV at £11 and a load of odds and ends, all around 20% off
Wherry at £15 too
Bargain! :clap:

Got the FV for £6.80 plus bottle tops and spray malt... should have picked up a Coopers Stout but I wasn't really with it today. I have enough kits for a year's brewing anyway... thanks to all the people who post offers in here (grrr....)

desmosteve said:
Good post, thanks
Just got a PB at £16, Screw top FV at £11 and a load of odds and ends, all around 20% off
Wherry at £15 too
Bargain! :clap:
I paid 24 for a PB last week :( looks like i'll be going in for another :D and akit :D

Latest posts

Back