wilko mexican cerveza addition tips

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil1987

Reaction score
Hi put my first kit on after a year break had a wilko mexican cerveza sitting about with 1kg dextrose and was due ti go out if date so I thought id threw it on and see how it went just checked gravity as its been on about 11 days it's sitting at 1010 I've miss placed the instruction does anyone know what the fg should be I'm going to leave it a bit anyway but thought I would ask, I've just had a taste of it and considering it's not ready yet seems like it will be a summer beer not much flavour probably as I just used sugar I've get a mj helles and a coopers canadian sitting in parcelforces depot as they can never deliver when said but already thinking about making this one again anyone got any good tips on good dry hops to use or even using lime juice in this looking for ideas for next one thanks

I did the cerveza kit a couple of times and added a saaz dry hop. As you say it's quite neutral so you could add anything really...some cascade,citra or amarillo would be ok.

Hi Neil, i did a couple in my kit days, i halfed the sugar 500g and used 1kg of light DME (dried malt extract) swapped the yeast for gervin or us-05 dry hopped with sazz or tetnang turned out pretty well

Do yous just add 25g normally? How long do yous leave them in

Latest posts

Back