Will you be watching the royal wedding?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited?
Resigned?
Have other plans?
Meh?

No !

I will utilise the quiet time while the lady of the house no doubt watches it to brew and sink beer in the sun.

BBC newsflashes on wedding matters keep popping up on news App !

Oh please !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't understand the fuss. William has had an heir and a spare, well two actually, so I don't get it. Obviously, Good luck to them both - I
actually quite like the ginger one, so it's nowt against him, and I've no idea who his bird is; I know she's American and an actress, so I have nowt against her, but it's not a constitutionally important wedding.

So I'll be getting ****** in York with the Mrs.

Maybe...if someone kidnaps me and clamps my eyes open clockwork orange style [emoji23]

Best of luck to them as a couple, but I care marginally less than any other strangers wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sick of hearing about it already will her dad be there or won't he being the latest debate, swmbo will no doubt be watching.

I’m excited... because it means the supermarkets will be dead!

When William got married, we had got home from holiday the day before so needed a pretty big shop. Went up to Sainsbury’s and I was the only one there!

No I'm travelling that day but that saves me from digging out the rods and going fishing, that's what I did for the last ones.

Aamcle

The TV will be on in the background while I'm doing work on the house.
I find royal weddings quite interesting when it comes to the various traditions that come together to make the event.
Not sure if this one will be the same.

I choose “meh” from the list. Not bothered, don’t understand the fuss but if others want to watch it I’m not bothered about that either. We will always have a royal family will they keep reproducing; would be nice to not waste all that money on them though......

Two of the options apply to me:

Other plans - Will be brewing a Brewdog Jet Black Heart clone late morning/early afternoon. I'll be watching the FA Cup final and the build up during the day.
Meh - Couldn't care less. I don't see why it gets news time when there are more important stories that can be reported.

I'm working but I bet it will be on the telly there! Then the sweaty bum licking gushing BBC coverage going on and on and on....who gives a toss...I got to find a new car as mine has had the sack..no time for it!

Interesting reactions.
Not having a TV, I shan't be watching it myself, couldn't care less about either of them and would quite happily see the whole institution of the monarchy consigned to history.

I shall probably take myself fishing instead.

will we be able to avoid it in some form or another, I have no interest in celebrities but even im aware of the poor lasses name and that her dads been in bover with the sheep who use social media for something.

let those who like such trivia enjoy the day n specticle without too much impact on the rest of us

No, best of luck to them though, as Saturday will be nice up here we will go out for a long (free) local bus trip and do some shopping plus a pint at lunchtime.:cheers3:
Cheers

Back