Will you drink in Wetherspoons when pubs re-open?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wikipedia is not a terrible source of information. If I were putting together an academic paper I certainly wouldn't reference it, I'd reference the original sources. As an aggregator of links to original material though it's excellent, and is far more accurate than it's given credit for.

I don't think I'm insinuating anything, apologies if that's how it came across. You are defending someone who has repeatedly been accused of sex crimes, and who has paid off at least one of his accusers.
Look back at my posts and tell me what I am defending. Im not defending a thing. This all started because I pointed out the context to an infamous quote.

Look back at my posts and tell me what I am defending. Im not defending a thing. This all started because I pointed out the context to an infamous quote.
Actually, I think you’ll find you said “I don't really know what his attitude to women is”

I gave you 3 links and you jumped on one and wouldn’t leave it alone, completely ignoring the other 2. When we got back to talking about his other issues with women you accused us of changing the subject.

Actually, I think you’ll find you said “I don't really know what his attitude to women is”

I gave you 3 links and you jumped on one and wouldn’t leave it alone, completely ignoring the other 2. When we got back to talking about his other issues with women you accused us of changing the subject.
And how is that defending him? Its me saying I dont know what his attitudes are. I dont. Even after reading your articles I wouldnt. Unless they were written by him.

Not getting your point here.

I can’t read any more of GT’s posts or Foxys both defending the indefensible. Think I’ll raise a post on Prince Andrew next.
Cant speak for Foxy, but Im not defending anything. Im expressing my point of view.

Its a shame if you cant accept that others dont share your world view, but hey ho life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back