Win a Kit of your Choice from LoveBrewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THBF

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Love_Brewing_Linear_Logo_Black.png

LOVEBREWING PRESENTS -
PICK YOUR LIMITED EDITION KIT GIVEAWAY

The lucky winner will be able to choose a kit from their

Beerworks Limited Edition Kits Page

eviltwin.png

Visit the web page to choose the kit you prefer.

LoveBrewing is also on Facebook

Rules and Entry for the TheHomeBrewForum LoveBrewing Giveaway
  • To enter, reply to this thread one time. (Please do not quote this full post in your reply all you need to do is post your preference)
On 24 November, 2020 approx 10 PM, we will close this giveaway, and draw a winner. Winner will win their choice of -1-BeerWorks Limited Edition Kit. Winner will be announced on this thread. If winner does not claim prize through private message to me (Angie) in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.

FREE UK DELIVERY*

We will send the prize free delivery (limited to UK and Europe)

Terms and Conditions
Entries must be posted by 10 PM, 24 November, 2020 UK timezone.. Void where prohibited. Limit One (1) entry per household. TheHomeBrewForum is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome stuff... I'm in it to win it... Quite like the thought of the titanic porter..

And good luck to everyone else who enters...

I would like the Old Badger Ruby Porter if I win, please, as Richard says it's his favourite winter brew. Thanks. If it's out of stock any alternative would still be amazing.

Last edited:
The president sierra is my favourite brew ever but I would have to opt for the double IPA this time.

Definitely in, Black Grouse Honey Oaked Ale please!

Deer Stalkers Black Oaked Ale, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back