Win a Kit of your Choice from LoveBrewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not another entry but a note to all those who have requested the Titanic Porter that it shows as 'out of stock' on the Limited Edition webpage as it has done since the Giveaway started. So you may need to reconsider your choice.

I'd like to give the Evil Twin Dark Oaked Porter a try, if I'm lucky enough to win.

I'd love to try the Titanic Dark Oaked Bourbon Porter. Thanks!

Black Grouse Honey Oaked sounds delightful. Thanks for the opportunity

Titanic Dark Oaked Bourbon Porter would be my choice if I got lucky enough

View attachment 35805
LOVEBREWING PRESENTS -
PICK YOUR LIMITED EDITION KIT GIVEAWAY

The lucky winner will be able to choose a kit from their

Beerworks Limited Edition Kits Page

View attachment 35787
Visit the web page to choose the kit you prefer.

LoveBrewing is also on Facebook

Rules and Entry for the TheHomeBrewForum LoveBrewing Giveaway
  • To enter, reply to this thread one time.
On 24 November, 2020 approx 10 PM, we will close this giveaway, and draw a winner. Winner will win their choice of -1-BeerWorks Limited Edition Kit. Winner will be announced on this thread. If winner does not claim prize through private message to me (Angie) in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.

FREE UK DELIVERY*

Get free delivery to England, Wales and Lowland Scotland on orders over £59.

Get free delivery to Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and Eire on orders over £85.

We also offer some of the best European shipping rates in the industry.
Terms and Conditions
Entries must be posted by 10 PM, 24 November, 2020 UK timezone.. Void where prohibited. Limit One (1) entry per household. TheHomeBrewForum is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.
Evil Twin sounds excellent 😀.

I would like to go to the next level and am interested in the part grain beer kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back