Win a Kit of your Choice from LoveBrewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1606286345828.png

RGeats You have 24 hours to contact me by sending me a Private conversation to claim your prize.

And if this is not claimed within the 24 hours - I will have random.org to choose another post number to see who wins.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! TO RGEATS and THANK you to LoveBrewing for offering this giveaway.

Well done you. This one after the brew2bottle comp, you're on a streak 😁 Thanks to Love Brewing and all for the comp. Better luck for me next time 🤞

Cheers. Tom

Congratulations to RGeats and thanks to Love Brewing for the giveaway. That's actually the kit I fancied too. Curious to find out how it turns out.

"Love Brewing would like to thank everyone who entered the competition. We have enjoyed reading your comments, and glad to see so much interest in our Beerworks Craft Brewery Series. Also big thanks to Angie for organising it with us.

We'd like to wish each of you, our very warmest regards, and hope you stay safe and well in the upcoming months."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back