Wine and Cider Questions

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APINTA

Regular.
Reaction score
I will do the wine Q first I brought one of those fancy Wine dispenser boxes from Ballyhoo https://www.balliihoo.co.uk/#laboul-designer-bag-in-box-wine-dispenser-3l-glossy-white-p-1500.html I filled the the bag with wine just managed to get the full bag into the dispenser at first the wine poured fine but of course once you had a few glasses the wine will gradually get less and slower.I know what you should do is open the box try and lift the bag so you can get the fast flow going again but that does not seem to work and there is still at least half a bag of wine which I was surprised about that wine flow was going so slow with that much wine still in the bag.I know most times you lift the box at the back and that solves it but my despencer has only 3 feet and it is a bit hard to lift it up at the back.Now my other Q I brought a "Festival Fruit Cider kit " I looked at the instructions at the start of the instructions it says for equipment 1 Bucket 2 if you are bottling does that mean I can put the cider in a PB. The other thing later in the instructions it says add sweetener I do not like sweet cider so do I leave this out will it make cider dry. Also with the Kit you get two packs of Dextrose does that mean i will i get a fizzy cider which I prefer. Thanks

Latest posts

Back