Quantcast

Winexpert Classic - Italian Pinto Grigio

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

buddsy

Reaction score
As the Beaverdale Merlot 30 bottle kit I brewed turned out really well I taken the plunge on a white.

The red was pretty good to start but has definitely aged really well. Im now down to maybe 10 bottles.

I gone for the slightly more expensive Winexpert kit which has 8L of juice over the 6L of the Beaverdale.

winexpert-classic-italian-pinot-grigio-700x700.jpg

Should be getting this one started in a couple of weeks when the beer in my fermentation fridge is done.

Ill keep you posted.

buddsy

buddsy

Reaction score
Got this one underway last night.

Now just starting to see some action in the air lock.

151903617_924530118350755_6151127652783829079_n.jpg

buddsy

buddsy

Reaction score
When I made this last night considering the levels of discussion we have talking about yeast in beer making I was slightly surprised to find a small pack of yeast which had "pizza" yeast written on it. Seems to be doing the job so far as its now bubbling away with a fair amount of vigor.

Fingers crossed.

buddsy

buddsy

Reaction score
Im sure we all love it when fermentation gets underway. Hypnotic!

buddsy

itry

Regular.
Reaction score
i did their neobolio from the private reserve and left it for a year. it was amazing. ive done their rose and whites they are always good. best wine kits you can get in my opinion. Ive currently got a chardonnay in the fermentor. This im going to have a go at making in to fizzy wine. i also have another from the private reserve under the stairs for next Christmas.

buddsy

Reaction score
i did their neobolio from the private reserve and left it for a year. it was amazing. ive done their rose and whites they are always good. best wine kits you can get in my opinion. Ive currently got a chardonnay in the fermentor. This im going to have a go at making in to fizzy wine. i also have another from the private reserve under the stairs for next Christmas.
Nice one! I guess Im building up confidence for these kits.

The private reserve kits do look impressive but £120 is quite a lot. That said £4 a bottle doesnt seem so bad but the finished wine needs to be better than a £5 shop bought bottle.

My Beaverdale kit was up there with the bottles for a fiver so maybe I will have confidence at some point to make the jump to the more expensive kits.

The private reserve kits come with grape skins dont they? How do you get on with that?

buddsy :cool: