Women's periods

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesteve

Reaction score
Now I know you should just bit your tongue sometimes but jesus it's difficult aheadbutt

Is this about J K Rowling's tweet?
Or the daft reaction to it?
(This one's going in the Bridge, I reckon)

I should know by now what to expect and when to expect it. If I have put 2 and 2 together then I know I can pretty much ignore the bitching but it does still hurt sometimes. It's the run up to it though that's the worst bit not the main event. I really should keep a record so that I know when to keep my head down 😉

I should know by now what to expect and when to expect it. If I have put 2 and 2 together then I know I can pretty much ignore the bitching but it does still hurt sometimes. It's the run up to it though that's the worst bit not the main event. I really should keep a record so that I know when to keep my head down 😉
Bloody hell. If your partner's having a rough time and taking it out on you because she's feeling rough, it's because she's feeling rough. Man up and give her some home brew, give her some love or, if it's a full moon as well, get the fcku out of there and go camping, otherwise weather the storm as she'll weather yours when you come home ****** from a beer festival with the rest of the barrel on one shoulder and the barmaid over the other.

As men we should have respect at these trying times for women as they have to put up with us on top of it and I can guarantee it's hard enough to do during the other few weeks of the month... Picture men having to go through that😵😭😵😭😵😭

As I tell my adorable wife. " Anything that can bleed for 5 days & still live is quite frankly not human" :laugh8:
Only kidding. My wife is lucky but my daughter suffers terribly. She's tough & has a successful career but can be knocked off her feet for two days a month. She still goes to work but it's a struggle for her. She's also got a wicked right hook so I'm extremely sympathetic on those days. :D

There is a Headline in the DM this morning to the effect that "Closing public toilets during lockdown is sexist, as during a period, it is not possible (for a woman) to hold as much wee as a man". Didn't open the article, because there is just nowhere to go with that story.

Latest posts

Back