Woodforde's Tinsel Toes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrisbrew

Reaction score
Started one of these kits the other night and it's been bubbling away for a few days now. The kit instructions say to add hops (pellets) after 4 days. I'm assuming these pellets need to be dissolved/soaked in water first before adding? Also wondering if anybody else has brewed this and made any tweaks by adding additional ingredients.

You can make a hop tea, use the forum search engine to for instructions, as a rule i just chuck mine in for 4 days near the end of fermentation which would be day 10 then cold crash for 3 days i just use the shed they will drop out of suspension

It's been lively enough for the last 5 days! Hops added and it already has a nice aroma. Not making any additions this time so will let it go as normal.

The instructions are complete. If you had needed to soak the pellets first they woul have said. I think they like to be concise. I want to make a Christmas ale but can't decide on one. I think I just want a strong ale rather than a spiced ale. I love mulled wine. I guess what I'm looking for is a Winter ale like Horndean used to make.

Latest posts

Back