- Wordle -

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife's played about six times, me two or three. We do it together. It's fun. Are we all getting the same words? I'd hate to give a spoiler. We can do a free one once a day. So far, 6-0. I thought we were boned yesterday though as the first two guesses yielded one correct letter but in the wrong spot. After four, two correct letters, both wrong spot. On the fifth try we got lucky and got the word.

I was a bit stuck by 3 changed my thinking to 'full hard mode' BINGO' thats not the word btw :-}
Wordle 221 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got today's in 4 which is good for me. I find it both frustrating and addictive.

You can play the previous ones if you have missed it Here

I was a bit stuck by 3 changed my thinking to 'full hard mode' BINGO' thats not the word btw :-}
Wordle 221 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

What happened in rows 2 and 3? Interesting technique to not use the letters you guessed in row 1!

What happened in rows 2 and 3? Interesting technique to not use the letters you guessed in row 1!
I am still learning the best way to 'play' this, I give myself 2 rows just looking for vowels and consonants and hopefully get it 3! thats the plan, or get to row 4 and panic :-}

Back