Quantcast

Wort chiller giveaway winner: Leon103

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

BenParr

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Well done to @Leon103 who has won our copper wort chiller! A new giveaway will start soon, thanks to everyone who took part, if anyone would like to review us we are now on trust pilot athumb..

Many thanks!

Leon103

Landlord.
Reaction score
Thanks Ben much appreciated and good luck with your new venture

Leon103

Landlord.
Reaction score
My prize arrived safely this morning. Looks really well built. Ben made it the specifications to my boiler and can't fault it. The best news is that I can connect it to my current chiller and both fit inside the boiler.

MyQul

Chairman of the Bored
Reaction score
My prize arrived safely this morning. Looks really well built. Ben made it the specifications to my boiler and can't fault it. The best news is that I can connect it to my current chiller and both fit inside the boiler.
Just out of interest why would you enter a comp for a chiller if you already had one? Dont get me wrong it's completely you prerogative to enter the comp. Are two chillers somehow better than one?

Leon103

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just out of interest why would you enter a comp for a chiller if you already had one? Dont get me wrong it's completely you prerogative to enter the comp. Are two chillers somehow better than one?
I entered because it was for a chiller made to spec, so it's suits my boiler. I was also hoping it was connect ok to my original chiller, which it did. So I have created a bigger chiller, the cooler water will have longer contact time with the hot wort and will reduce the amount of time and water needed to chill the beer.

MyQul

Chairman of the Bored
Reaction score
I entered because it was for a chiller made to spec, so it's suits my boiler. I was also hoping it was connect ok to my original chiller, which it did. So I have created a bigger chiller, the cooler water will have longer contact time with the hot wort and will reduce the amount of time and water needed to chill the beer.
Ah, I see. Quicker brew day then. athumb..

Latest posts