• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale X2 Blichmann spunding valves

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cossie.j

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. I’m selling my 2 Blichmann spunding valves, theses haven’t been used as intended I bought them purely for enclosed transfers on my conical fermenters. In perfect condition but missing the boxes ( I accidentally threw them away!) these are the 1.5 inch tri clamp versions. Originally paid £95 each and I’d like £80 for the pair. Collection only from Brentwood Essex. Cheers

Attachments

• 6B63263F-26CF-423E-AACC-D5B68505CF65.jpeg
    6B63263F-26CF-423E-AACC-D5B68505CF65.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 324AC411-BD8B-4E63-ADC3-F041277A1A62.jpeg
    324AC411-BD8B-4E63-ADC3-F041277A1A62.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 138
Hi,
Do you still have the 2 x spunding valves?
Any chance of posting?
Due to current lockdown.

Hello.
If you still have the x2 spunding valves available I can collect as live in Suffolk.
Thanks, Paul

Do you still have them?
I am still interested and can now collect them if available👍🏼

Hi all sorry for the late replies! I’ve had a break from brewing and not logged on for quite some time. These are still available to those that have messaged me, if you’re still interested?
many thanks
James

Hi
I live near Ashford Kent
Whereabouts do you work in Kent i could maybe collect from your workplace as it saves me going over the Dartford Crossing

hi
currently working in seven oaks, which is definitely easier for you I’m sure. That’s weather dependent though tbh, but I’m sure we can work something out? I’ve private messaged you anyways

Yup Sevenoaks is really good for me i can collect anytime convenient to you from there.

Latest posts

Back