Yakima Valley Hops

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Braindead

Landlord.
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from them before?
I know yet again the postage isn't the cheapest but they have a hop product I'm interested in trying.
Lupomax

No incognito is the hop oils that are a complete nightmare to clean.
Wouldn't use them after what others have told me, I'd like to but you prob need a full acid wash like breweries have to clean your system.
They are a little like cryo Hops, where you use 50% cryo, lupo you use 70%.
But hearing very good things about them.

Could be a chance for us homebrewers to Brew with decent quality Hops like the breweries do.

I have ordered from them. I maxed out the order to make the most out of the postage charge I recall. Think it was roughly 2 kilos, just under. There was a customs charge and VAT on top. I can’t remember the damage. I bought some discounted hops as well as the ones I was really after and could not get in the UK at the time. All in the cost per 100g was comparable to what you’d pay here.

Yeah the prices and delivery seem very reasonable.
Just if I get stung by customs again.
448 grams of Citra for £22 plus postage

Last edited:
Just done rough math.
£96 for 1.344kg
3 ways it would be £32 for 448 grams.
So £8 for 100 grams.
Cheaper than MM for normal Citra.
Its just the bloody customs if they stop it

Just done rough math.
£96 for 1.344kg
3 ways it would be £32 for 448 grams.
So £8 for 100 grams.
Cheaper than MM for normal Citra.
Its just the bloody customs if they stop it
I hear you. Gotta be a way of distracting their Springer Spaniel somehow. Maybe import a load of tennis balls separately. Might do the trick.

I must correct myself...I've just dug some hops out the freezer to dry hop an American pale...the Yakima Chief package comes from CML.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be a chance for us homebrewers to Brew with decent quality Hops like the breweries do.
So...do we only get the "less better" stuff? CML are a pilot brewery,brewing stuff for bigger breweries...that's why they stock so many hops..I don't suppose they only sell them to homebrewers in 50g packets..

Christmas has arrived early
IMG_20201221_104637.jpg

Latest posts

Back