Yeast & hop shop?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingtj64

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know where I can get hops & yeast posted cheaply ?
Want to try a Lager so after MJ m54 and some hops for a dry hop.
Thanks

Geterbrewed - good support - they even phoned me once to let me know the yeast I ordered was out of stock, and replaced it with a more expensive one FOC. Good selection of malts, yeast and hops all in stock.

Geterbrewed - good support - they even phoned me once to let me know the yeast I ordered was out of stock, and replaced it with a more expensive one FOC. Good selection of malts, yeast and hops all in stock.
Minimum postage charge of £6 isn’t it, or has that changed? I think the OP is wanting somewhere he can order hops and yeast without excessive postage.

Crossmoof are probably the best if you just want some hops and yeast but they don’t do branded yeast - their California Common, Kolsch and Kentucky yeasts will all do a similar job to M54.

They suggested there hell & Kentucky yeasts and hersbrucker & mittlefur hops.
Also said saaz was good as well after I mentioned s lot where using it in lagers.

Decided on the Myo premium lager from the Range. Just done there aipa. Will try doing a Lager yeast hop mix later this year as CML says it really needs 8 weeks in cold to lager.
Thanks for the heads up on CML will use them for it.

Latest posts

Back