Yet another new member šŸ˜

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules61

Reaction score
Good evening I have recently joined the forum and been really impressed by the amount of support. I first had a go at homebrewing in the 80ā€™s using Boots kits with generally okay results. After a gap of over 30 years I was given a Festival kit by a friend and was amazed by the difference. Fast forward 5 years and as and when time has allowed I am generally able to keep myself in homebrew. After a few issues with my King Kegs loosing pressure I have taken the plunge and ordered a new Corny Keg system. Later this week I am going to fill it with my Youngs IPA I have brewing in the workshop. Looking forward to a more consistent fermentation than the old plastic kegs. šŸ˜

Welcome to the forum thumb

I first had a go at homebrewing in the 80ā€™s using Boots kits with generally okay

Those boots kits still get mentioned regularly, the one my dad made nearly put me off beer for life. :laugh8:

new Corny Keg system. Later this week I am going to fill it with my Youngs IPA I have brewing in the workshop. Looking forward to a more consistent fermentation than the old plastic kegs.
Welcome along, just started using cornies myself (never used a PB tho') and happy with the results, I started back in the 80's toošŸ˜–, thank god for the internet.

It was rather a case of pot luck. A bit like trying to open a Watneys party seven! Mind you it made my homebrew taste almost half decent!

Latest posts

Back