Yet another newbie

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmet

Reaction score
Hello

Just saying hi, I have brewed kits before, with the Woodfordes Wherry kit the best I have done, especially the bottles I found in the garage, 2 year vintage! Looking to go all grain so will be assembling kit shortly. I am in Cambs so near to the Happy Brewer in Bedford and I call in to Beautiful Beers in Bury St Edmunds fairly regularly for my bottle beer supplies.

I have been brewing kits on and off for 20 odd years but not done much in the last couple and no extract or all grain. I have a bit of a beer fetish, travelling to the USA this year visiting 29 breweries and brew pubs and the Extreme Beer Fest in Boston in 12 days.

Will be watching and learning for a while

Dave

Wow, just over 2 years ago! I kind of put the project on the back burner but I have recently wanted to restart. I was going to go down the 3 pot or insulated cool box route and started to get the parts together but other things kind of got in the way. I did start to look at the gf but it was a bit too much of an investment at the time but the all in one systems seemed quite attractive.

I have now taken the plunge though and just bought a Bulldog brewer V3 with the additional sparge boiler so there is now no turning back! Just getting the other bits and pieces together (I am a bit if a shiny kit monster) and will spent a bit of time reading through the forum before starting my first brew, hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Hello

Just saying hi, I have brewed kits before, with the Woodfordes Wherry kit the best I have done, especially the bottles I found in the garage, 2 year vintage! Looking to go all grain so will be assembling kit shortly. I am in Cambs so near to the Happy Brewer in Bedford and I call in to Beautiful Beers in Bury St Edmunds fairly regularly for my bottle beer supplies.

I have been brewing kits on and off for 20 odd years but not done much in the last couple and no extract or all grain. I have a bit of a beer fetish, travelling to the USA this year visiting 29 breweries and brew pubs and the Extreme Beer Fest in Boston in 12 days.

Will be watching and learning for a while

Dave
Hi Dave,
Welcome to the forum mate,
Happy Mashing
Cheers
Edd

Latest posts

Back