You are stuck in quarantine with only one bottled beer (which would be your choice)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Which would you choose?.

A bit predictable from me (i have some in the fridge for later)

1588445244258.png

Last edited:
You could do far, far worse. I hope there are a number of cases stacked up in the garage.

I have had many beers from the supermarkets and i haven't found one i prefer more there are others that i like a lot but i always start a nights drinking with one of these.

Do you have a favourite?

That's the one Chippy, always buy some when around Scotland area, or even better if on draught athumb..

I don't think i have tried it and having just checked neither ASDA and Tesco stock it at the moment though they have in the past. aheadbutt

?
Not sure what you mean. Its consistent, comes in various sizes which is handy depending on the circumstances and if I am in lockdown alone then nobody is in danger of getting an hiding.

I assumed you were joking as there are so many different bottled beers around i wouldn't have thought Stella would have been top of anyone's list, i stand corrected.

Hobgoblin IPA. It is amazing. Such a great IPA in my opinion

I was being quite serious, mine actually both come in keg form I think as well. In the supermarket I mean.

For those days when you just need a kegs worth of beer to yourself.

Latest posts

Back