You are stuck in quarantine with only one bottled beer (which would be your choice)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decisions decisions. It would be between Proper Job and Budvar. Completely different styles and too hard to choose just the one.

I would say Oakham Citra, especially at this time of year. Although I do prefer it on Cask with less bubbles.

Why not add your favourite then we can see where we are all going wrong.
I didn't say anyone was wrong, you like what you like. I'm just a little surprised at how many supermarket beers have been chosen.

I didn't say anyone was wrong, you like what you like. I'm just a little surprised at how many supermarket beers have been chosen.
What's a Supermarket beer? Is that another name for Macro beer - genuine question, I'm not trying to be a smartarse. I know the obvious answer would be a beer that is available in a supermarket, but Tesco stocks everything from Westmale to Fosters.

What's a Supermarket beer? Is that another name for Macro beer - genuine question, I'm not trying to be a smartarse. I know the obvious answer would be a beer that is available in a supermarket, but Tesco stocks everything from Westmale to Fosters.
Tesco in NI doesn't have Westmalle unfortunately :(

Anyway, all I meant was that supermarkets might not be the best place to get beer from. But hey, that's just like my opinion man.

Nuff said
Orval-and-Glass.jpg

Back