You are stuck in quarantine with only one bottled beer (which would be your choice)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its G4S nipping down to Tescos with my debit card Id have to say Leffe for me. Big enough to send you to sleep after 10 of them, pretty refreshing and has some complexity but not enough to make you avoid it with your full english the next morning.

If you can choose anything then a chilled artic full of Orval please!

If its G4S nipping down to Tescos with my debit card Id have to say Leffe for me. Big enough to send you to sleep after 10 of them, pretty refreshing and has some complexity but not enough to make you avoid it with your full english the next morning.

If you can choose anything then a chilled artic full of Orval please!
I’d have to go down the Leffe route , tried lots of different ones over the years but fir me you can’t beat a 750ml of Leffe Blond.

I would choose an Abbot Reserve. Abbot is rapidly becoming my favourite bitter and the reserve is the cherry on the top. I have made several variants of Abbot and Reserve recently and really enjoying them.

image.jpeg

Warrington's finest.

Back