You couldn't make it up.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Lancs Road Police‏Verified account @LancsRoadPolice 16m16 minutes ago
Ok! This one in B’pool... Driver arrested S5 RTA (Drink Drive) whilst on route to B’pool Mags Court to face a S5 RTA (Drink Drive) charge! I kid you not! No licence or insurance either! Great anonymous call from a concerned MOP! #Fatal4

Dhwi2jdX0AAjXbr.jpg

The driver should get a prison term, be banned from driving for 10 years, heavily fined and car crushed. Though I doubt it would make any difference. :mad:

Another "You couldn't make it up" the worry is these morons are travelling towards you at 60 mph in the opposite lane only a few feet away from your car.

North West Motorway Police‏Verified account @NWmwaypolice 3h3 hours ago
13:01 12/07/2018 We kid you not! Vehicle stopped by our MX31 @CPTaskforce and spoke to on #M6 with regard to his SatNav positioning. He wasn’t able to see the main instruments of his vehicle and the cable would have become tangled around the controls.

Dh50nbzWkAE5bZc.jpg

There was a great one in the Telegraph on Saturday.
A "motorist" in Norwich was stopped, using an upturned builders' bucket as a seat, steering with a pair of mole-grips...

There was a great one in the Telegraph on Saturday.
A "motorist" in Norwich was stopped, using an upturned builders' bucket as a seat, steering with a pair of mole-grips...
Yea I saw that pic on twitter

Back