You couldn't make it up.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1644165794367.png

Serves the smart **** right.

Make sure you have the volume on.

HurUUUUUAAAAAGHAGHUUUUUUH :laugh8:

I was taking out the garbage at twilight and though I heard the dozens of birds in the tree in my front yard, I didn't heed the warning--got hit on the shoulder. Glad I was wearing a jacket. You never saw someone put clothes in the washing machine so fast. Yuck.

A man who drove his work van through the Yorkshire Dales while swigging champagne, calling friends and rolling cigarettes has been jailed.
Mason James Cowgill, 27, drove along the A65 near Ingleton last June while drinking from a bottle of Bollinger.
He eventually drove into the back of a car, which he reported to his boss who then checked the van's in-cab footage.
At York Crown Court on 2 February Cowgill admitted dangerous driving and was jailed for eight months.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-60302411

The moment you realise that encrypted chat wasn't as encrypted as you thought.

1644592032642.png

A drug dealer who sent a picture of himself in an encrypted phone network which linked him to a £225,000 conspiracy has been jailed.
Jon Hassall, 23, from Birkenhead, Wirral, distributed cocaine and cannabis through the service EncroChat.
Merseyside Police tracked his messages sent on the dark web which revealed his part in the plot.
Hassall admitted conspiring to supply Class A and B drugs and was jailed for seven years at Liverpool Crown Court.
Using the EncroChat handle, Trusted-bat, Hassall had distributed about 3kg of cocaine and 40kg of cannabis, police said.
Hassall was caught after he sent a selfie to another EncroChat user which identified him.

Hassall, of Laird Street, was arrested in October and was sentenced on Wednesday.
Det Insp Mike Dalton said the force was "making good progress" in exposing criminals who used encrypted devices.
"Our operation does not just affect serious organised crime taking place at the higher end, but it is also reaching down to street level drug deals and county lines operations.
"This sends a clear message to criminals that we will continue to be relentless in our pursuit of them," he added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-60337690
1644591997988.png

1644592082487.png

From politicians to actors to criminals to athletes to ordinary people, how do they all keep making the same mistake?
There isn't one avenue of electronic communication that's completely safe. I'm glad that clown got caught, of course, but how stupid does one have to be? Computers and the Internet aren't new.
I assume that everything I say on the cell phone, write on the computer is public knowledge. TVs are capable of spying as well.
Enemy of the State type of stuff.

Latest posts

Back