You couldn't make it up.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Covid: Clean-up after crowds party in Cardiff Bay despite restrictions

Clean up work is under way after huge crowds gathered in Cardiff Bay on Friday evening, despite coronavirus restrictions still being in place.
Cardiff council said a significant amount of rubbish had been left by "large groups of people intent on breaking Covid-19 restrictions".
It follows similar scenes outside the Senedd earlier in the week, when three police officers were injured.
Covid rules state six people from two different households can meet outdoors.

Last edited:
A lucky escape.

1617458992713.png

A sheep has been rescued from the boot of a car after a vehicle was seen running a red light.

Leicestershire Police said the ewe, which was found in the back of a Peugeot in Loughborough High Street at 20:50 BST on Friday, was in good health.
The force is investigating but said the driver and passenger had claimed the animal was legitimately purchased.
The car had no MOT or insurance and was seized.

On Facebook, Leicestershire and Rutland Rural Crime team said: "The vehicle ran a red light and so drew officers attention to it.
"Until such time as an owner is identified, we cannot charge the suspects with an offence - despite a lot of comments suggesting that we do so.
"We know this is an emotive subject and it's one that will be properly addressed as the investigation unfolds."
Police said the two people in the car would be interviewed by officers.
The force said it would also speak to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) and use the ear tag numbers to try and identify the sheep's owner.
Anyone who believes they are the owner of the ewe is urged to get in touch.

I have a horrible feeling it was going to look like this a few hours later -

1617466386332.png

Funniest advert i have seen on our local seek and sell FB page.

My nemesis.

Stupid thing either falls over and drags clean washing through the dirt, or moves around during the night making scary noises outside the window.

On days it chooses to stand upright it tangles me in its many lines - I do believe there are about 60metres.

It has a slightly bent arm due to it throwing itself to the ground so often but that doesn’t inhibit it in any way.

if you have the right sort of ground (who knew
🤷🏼‍♀️
?) then come round and I’ll exchange it for a tenner.

The tenner is mostly for the screw into the ground part with inbuilt spirit level. It’s done nothing wrong but I don’t really need it now I have a sensible, reliable traditional line
💜

1619278941413.png
1619278954739.png

6 o'clock and 6 year old and wife in car with him, unbelievable.
North West Motorway Police
@NWmwaypolic

driver of silver car crashed into second vehicle and then into central barrier.
Driver spoken to by ME51 clearly drunk and smelling strongly of intoxicants.
Failed to provide sample of breath and arrested - off to custody.
Drunk driver had wife and 6 year old son in vehicle !!

1619287103800.png
1619287125636.png
1619287310608.png
. .
1619287281005.png

It makes you wonder how low the scum of this world can go.

Police are investigating the vandalism of a baby memorial in a Fife cemetery.

Offensive graffiti was discovered painted on gravestones and a memorial, which features the names of infants who have died.
Police believe it appeared at the Dunfermline cemetery in Halbeath Road overnight into Saturday. Other graves in the location were covered in spray paint.
The graffiti has now been removed, according to Police Scotland.
A spokeswoman said: "Around 10:05 on Saturday, 1 May, police were contacted with regard to a vandalism at a baby memorial within Dunfermline Cemetery.
"Officers have attended and the graffiti has been removed. Inquiries, which are at a very early stage, are continuing."

1619875786860.png

Jose's back as Roma's manager next season. 3 year contract will be sacked after 18 months with another payoff. Rewarding failure as ever in football.

Its as if he timed his departure to perfection so he could take up the new job, of all the managers that have been in the PL i like him the least.

Latest posts

Back