You couldn't make it up.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a horrible feeling it was going to look like this a few hours later -

1621358642183.png
Welsh leisure Centre

Last edited by a moderator:
A woman was seriously injured and left lying in a road after confronting a group of teenagers causing a disturbance near her home, police said.
The victim, in her 40s, was taken to hospital after the "shocking" assault on Church Street, Witham, Essex, at about 22:40 BST on Saturday.
Her injuries are no longer believed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Police believe six teenagers, described as white and aged about 15 and 16, were involved in the attack.
Ch Insp Colin Cox, district commander for Braintree and Uttlesford, said: "This was a shocking attack by a group of young individuals who left a woman lying in the street alone and injured.
"Although we understand that those living in the area will find this alarming, I would like to reassure the community that incidents such as this are rare and that our teams will be investigating all possible leads to identify these individuals."
Ch Insp Cox said officers would be conducting "high-visibility" patrols, adding they "will challenge all individuals who seek to act in ways that are simply unacceptable".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-57218638

North West Motorway Police
@NWmwaypolice

·

Couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning! Multiple calls received about a male on an electric unicycle on the hard shoulder of M6 junction 20 to 19 southbound. Located it on cctv and followed it on to A556. Rider stopped and issued TOR for being on the motorway.

1622284764503.png

The sun is out and the ignorant idiots have arrived.

Cumbria Crack
@CumbriaCrack

22m

'Poorly parked cars' prompt Stagecoach to suspend bus services in the Lakes -

Travel company Stagecoach has been forced to temporarily suspend some of its bus services due to ‘inconsiderate drivers’.

It has suspended the 77 and 77A Catbells services and the 599 service will not be calling at Braithwaite Fold, due to poorly parked cars, it said.

In tweet, it said: “Once again due to inconsiderate parking and heavy congestion our servces are currently unable to service Catbells.

“The route is blocked and we’re unable to pass, therefore services to Catbells have been temporarily suspended. Cumbria police have been notified.”

1622468670821.png

This vehicle was stopped yesterday at Switch Island (Merseyside area) by the RCVU Sgt, vehicle weighed 4700kg - 1200kg over weight
GFPN's issued for axle weights and gross, was also prohibited until rectified.

1624359100258.png

The scum strike again -

@Darwencc

https://twitter.com/DarwenCC
Help needed, please share -

The memorial for one of the most well liked and respected members of Darwen Cricket Club, our former Chairman Peter Lamster, has been vandalised.
We're appealing for anyone with any information to please get in touch

1625246028311.png

You missed the bit where they cropped out the Nationwide logo (and others) that they've plastered over the bottom of the flag.

3q1u7r4aky871.jpg

I understand that the big flag tour is to support grass roots football, and I'm also not a flag waving nationalist, but I'm not thrilled that they modified the flag rather than adding a border with the logos.

And why does Boris have to stand on it too?

You missed the bit where they cropped out the Nationwide logo (and others) that they've plastered over the bottom of the flag.

It was posted on twitter earlier with the bottom cut off i didn't realise they had cut it off on purpose.

They told him to do something useful and get rid of the creases ;)

View attachment 50124

I understand that the big flag tour is to support grass roots football, and I'm also not a flag waving nationalist, but I'm not thrilled that they modified the flag rather than adding a border with the logos.

Isn’t this the uncropped version?

12040C09-B635-42E1-BFE8-98EC4479CE45.jpeg

They don't stop for them in the next town to us -

A COMMUNITY has been left shocked and outraged after a family of well-known Barrow geese were ‘ploughed’ into and killed.

The geese were run over on Wednesday night as they crossed Wilkie Road, near Barrow AFC's ground, with several dying as a result.

Feathers and blood stains could be seen on the pavement and road yesterday morning.
A resident, who was passing through the area at around 9:30pm, said the road looked like a ‘murder scene.’
He said about thirteen geese were involved and that police were on scene asking people for information.
“It was like a murder scene; feathers and blood were all over the place,” he said.
“I was coming through and saw a chick running through the streets so I tried to keep it away from traffic. There was a lady who put her gloves on and carried the dead ones to the pavement.”
Elisabeth Ashleigh of Bardsea Bird Sanctuary said residents felt ‘outraged.’
She was notified about the death of the geese soon after it happened.

“People are outraged, they can’t believe it was just an accident,” she said.
“It’s hard to believe this was accidental because geese are big birds and I think it was still light.

“One surviving juvenile was picked up and taken to the vet and the others, sadly, were dead.
“Geese make wonderful parents.
"They’re absolutely devoted.
"They’re such a close family and they are so innocent.
“And for their lives to be snuffed out like this is awful.
“And it seems to happen each year.”
A similar incident occurred in 2019 nearby in Holker Street when a motorist reportedly ran over a family of the birds.
Ms Ashleigh said she was approached by Barrow Borough Council who asked if she would like to deal with the bodies of the geese.
She declined and suggested they be buried with a memorial above the grave in Barrow Park.
“I think there ought to be a fitting memorial for them in the park," she said.
A Cumbria Constabulary spokeswoman said: “An officer was stopped by a member of the public at 9:40pm May 12 to a report that several geese were hit by a vehicle.

“A vet was also called to the incident.”
Anyone who may have seen the incident or has any information should contact police on 101 quoting log 226 of May 12, 2021.

Barrow left outraged after geese killed in Wilkie Road | The Mail (nwemail.co.uk)

This is why you don't film vertically kids!
(you'll get it if you watch the video)

Back