You couldn't make it up.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1643138760122.png

When you're moving your cannabis plants around, probably not a good idea to be lane hogging with your fog lights on, It tends to draw our attention.
Thousands of £'s of cannabis seized and driver arrested.
They had no insurance or licence either. #t1tacops

1643465308630.png
1643465320057.png

The jokes post has had to be locked as some people are OFFENDED..............you couldn't make THAT up !!!

The thing about being offended is that nothing actually happens to you..........so carry on being offended and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

The jokes post has had to be locked as some people are OFFENDED..............you couldn't make THAT up !!!
The thing about being offended is that nothing actually happens to you..........so carry on being offended and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

I don't think the question was about the offensive posts (if that's how some members view them) its about breaking the forum rules which some definitely do the problem we also have is search engine bots crawl the pages and i don't think the forum owner would be over the moon if he saw his forum linked to sexist and other offensive jokes.

The mods are in discussion about this now so there is no need to discuss it further in this thread, thanks.

Well i must be the least offended on the planet as i find most things funny, what does offend me is disability jokes and seeing children starving and having no clean water to drink

Don't block my drive

Did he really think kicking the telehandler was going to stop it :rolleyes:

A farmer who used a telehandler to flip over a car parked on his drive told a jury he felt threatened and that "an Englishman's home is his castle".
Mobile footage showed Robert Hooper, 57, lifting a silver Vauxhall Corsa from the entrance to his County Durham property and pushing it into a road.
Durham Crown Court also saw Mr Hooper strike shirtless Connor Burns, 21, with the forklift's rails on 5 June.
Mr Hooper denies dangerous driving and criminal damage.
Giving evidence on the second day of the trial, the defendant said he had politely asked Mr Burns and Elliott Johnson, the Corsa driver, to move the car.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-60232206

The kid, Mr Burns denied being drunk at the time, saying he had consumed six or seven bottles of Corona lager.
The tractor guy should have just called the police but I was impressed with the lifting power of that tractor.

"Mr Burns [21 year old] denied being drunk at the time, saying he had consumed six or seven bottles of Corona lager."

That's a fair amount but it was probably a lot more.

FFS is it 1982 or 2022 :rolleyes:

BBC North West

The mayor of Liverpool has criticised plans for a controversial new restaurant franchise in the city known for employing scantily-clad waitresses.

1643918767664.png

Back