You know Homebrewing is taking over your life when...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keviebaby

Reaction score
Last night I was having a nice dream about being on holiday somewhere nice and sunny abroad. Nothing wrong with that, nice dream.Just me, the wife and daughter.
However then, SWMBO and DD went to do something and I noticed a flyer left in the room advertising a homebrew shop setting up a stall on the beach straight outside the hotel and I was going frantic because I couldn't find it and time was running out (not sure how I would have got 25K of Marris Otter back through customs anyway, and as for that isinglass powder...:doh:

I love homebrewing but this is taking it a bit far :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

KG

I dream about making beer fairly regularly, it is a little bit worrying but I'm convinced I'll land upon the perfect recipe or process during one of my dreams eventually!

You see an advert for home brew gear in your local paper and even though you have more stuff than you can shake a stick at you still think another couple of DJ'd wouldn't go amiss. :lol:

Last night I was having a nice dream about being on holiday somewhere nice and sunny abroad. Nothing wrong with that, nice dream.Just me, the wife and daughter.
However then, SWMBO and DD went to do something and I noticed a flyer left in the room advertising a homebrew shop setting up a stall on the beach straight outside the hotel and I was going frantic because I couldn't find it and time was running out (not sure how I would have got 25K of Marris Otter back through customs anyway, and as for that isinglass powder...:doh:

I love homebrewing but this is taking it a bit far :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

KG

its infectious this homebrewing....

Your dream reminds me of an early episode of red dwarf 'better then life' where Rimmer's sub conscious turns against him.

Latest posts

Back