Your go to kit apple cider?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deathstar

Regular.
Reaction score
All what is your go to kit cider? I’ve tried the Mangrove Jacks Apple, and most recently the Festival kit.
my preference is the MJ one as I find the Festival kit to have a chemically taste (sweetener?) or forced apple flavour.

Last edited:
None I find all watery or just no flavour and that's learning to never make to the full 23l normally make to 19 and top up with apple concentrate. I think a good cider is a turbo cider can make some cracking ciders just made a cherries and berries apple cider cost £14 25l medium sweet. 5.8%

Last edited:
The only one I've made is the LoveBrewing / CiderWorks Oaked Apple Cider and it seemed to have that forced flavour that you describe. It wasn't terrible but also wasn't the greatest thing I've ever drunk.

Done a few turbo ciders though, they've always been good and you can't argue with the price. Currently have one made with apple juice and cherry Lowicz on draught which is quite nice.

Latest posts

Back