Register Now!
The HomeBrew Forum > Beer Brewing Talk > Beer Brewing "How-To" Guides > Mini Keg Usage, Maintenance & Party Star Deluxe Part 4

Help Support The Homebrew Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 24-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #21
dafbach

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajhutch View Post
When you initially screwed the cylinder in, did you do so very quickly, i.e. can you be sure you didn't lose your 16g there and then? In my experience, that's the only way I've ever lost a whole cylinder in that short a time.

The next most likely culprit (and again this is from my experience!) is your beer being underprimed such that there was no pressure in the keg to begin with. How much priming sugar did you use and how long ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the above. I've re-assembled the whole lot, new gas cylinder and things are much improved.

Thanks for the advice.

Tags
mini kegging, party star deluxe