• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Party Star Deluxe + all of your Mini Kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabby

Regular.
Reaction score
I have decided to go all hog with mini kegs.

I need a party star deluxe (preferably second hand because I am tight barstuard) and all of your cheap mini kegs and bungs.

What you got? Where are you? How cheap can I have them? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::thumb::thumb:

I don't have a party star but what I done was buy a Hobgoblin Mini Keg out of B&M for £11, drink the beer and re-use the keg. The bungs are dirt cheap and I've re-used the kegs a few times. I built up 6 kegs over a few months this way.

Its mainly the party star that I am after ... I have plenty of hobgoblin empty kegs and will be adding more to it. lol :)

Hi Wabby, i've got a party star and 5 mini kegs not in use anymore since i moved over to my corny kegs. Happy to let the 5 kegs, 8bungs, about 5x 16g bulbs and the party star go for £50. I'm in Northampton and only used the above twice.

Never heard of a party star, but having looked it up thought I'd mention that I just ordered a bunch of parts to make this for a few quid (as I also am tight).

Latest posts

Back