Top three hops..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah but not one of the C,hops comes through strongly I find,a mish mash of great stand alone hops:thumb:

Maybe, But,if you are tight for space? and want a very easy fulsome low maintenance tasty b*ach they really seem to satisfy my needs,,,,,,

Sorry, I lost the plot. We were talking about brewing wern't we,, :tongue:

This thread should be,second best hop after Mosaic!!!!
I'm almost sure it could be smoked! Talk about a dank,pungent hop 😉
I don't find them particularly dank in themselves. I find that they have good levels of everything, floral, citrus, pine, earth.
As a result they give a bit of umph to any hop they are paired with, whilst also filling in any blanks, making a beer fuller and more complex.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

How do I delete my DDrivel?,,,

if your d drive with files and folders is like a sheet of paper with writing on it...

then from a dos/command prompt: format d: or del d:\*.* /s

this zaps all the files and folders on your D drive. it doesnt 'delete' the d drive. It will let you re-use your ddrive - think of it as a clean sheet of paper.

to delete the d drive you use fdisk or diskpart from the command prompt or disk managment in windows for that. This method you are incinerating the sheet of paper clear or not

ok course these notes assume your d drive is a hard disk and not a cd or dvd drive etc :grin: and that your using a windows system :grin::grin:

Interesting. What do Polaris and Dr. Rudi bring to the table?

I really like Polaris as a bittering hop. It has 18-23% AAs, is relatively cheap and the flavour is quite unique - eucalyptus and mint. Although I've not used it in a single hop yet to see it's potential. I have read though it goes really well in stouts.

I didn't mean Dr. Rudi, I meant Vic Secret! It's a really nice fruity hop, maybe not as full flavour as Amarillo, but it does have pine flavours in there as well. I think it was cheaper than its American counterparts (Galaxy and Amarillo) but still a really good and flavourful hop.

Latest posts

Back