Little bottler

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking to get myself a little bottler and was wondering how i go about fitting it to my FV. I don't have any taps on either of my FV's, they are just purely a standard 30ltr plastic bin with lid.

you use a flat drill bit for wood , i think it was 30mm but not sure , get it as low as possible (less than 1" from bottom if poss)

hi tricky

get one of these it fits onto your syphon tube the stick it in the bottom of the bottle press the bottom and away it goes
and when you lift it of the bottom of the bottle it stops its only a couple of pounds

IMAG0085.jpg

I've just recently fitted one of these to my fv and I used a 25mm hole saw/drill and it was a perfect fit. Just remember to take away any rough edges with a bit of wet and dry or something similar before fitting the tap. :thumb:

Thanks for the replies :thumb: . I'll have a look in my local hbs when thesnows cleared. Really coming down in Brum at the moment... well sticking well at least anyway. If i can't get a stick on its own i'll get a 25mm wood bit and get the whole thing. :cheers:

Back